It's easy to set your order in motion with Staples Advantage®.
Staples' award-winning online ordering platform supports the following features critical to government card holders:
- AbilityOne Compliance Automatically switching essentially the same products to the compliant SKILCRAFT® product.
- Trade Agreement Compliance Blocking the purchase of products made in countries without free trade with the United States.
- Small or Minority Business Indicators Icon denoting that a product is either made or distributed by a small or minority business.
- Contract Indicators Represent products that have been priced and determined to be price reasonableness by GSA Contracting.
- Product Cross-Reference Provides recommendations for related products, for example, listing printer cartridges.
- Online Forms Customers can choose support forms for their users, such as customer service, order status, satisfaction surveys and technical help.
- Ordering Controls Control user purchases through the use of approval groups and an approval hierarchy.
- Shopping Lists Customers can save a list of products ordered on a regular basis.
- Inventory Availability Customers can check product inventory to see if the products they want are in stock.
- Online Order Status Customers can check the quantities of products ordered and whether an order is in transit, delivered, on backorder, canceled or returned.
- Guided Search and Navigation Find exactly what you’re looking for with a powerful search engine that filters your search by category, manufacturer, products ordered before and other attributes.